Hyannis, Massachusetts

I received the First State Quarters of the US Collectors Map, as advertised on TV in 2008 and the first five commemorative state quarters were a "bonus" with it, along with the collectors guide !Nice, I thought...but I NEVER received the rest of the quarters.

I was about to write a letter of complaint at that time, but became seriously ill and the box was "shelved".Recently,since recovering, I decided to try to complete the series and would like to know how to accomplish that.It was distributed by Ideaplanet.com on a TV ad Can you help?

I will give you my address over a more secure link

Thanks,MM

Had an Experience with IdeaPlanet?

Comments

Lehighton, Pennsylvania, United States #1265489

Could I get from you the info for this map. I have been looking for one for my grandson and can not find it anywhere. You can message me at Tequila040180@yahoo.com Thank you very much.

Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more