IdeaPlanet - First State Quarters not received
I received the First State Quarters of the US Collectors Map, as advertised on TV in 2008 and the first five commemorative state quarters were a "bonus" with it, along with the collectors guide !Nice, I thought...but I NEVER received the rest of the quarters.
I was about to write a letter of complaint at that time, but became seriously ill and the box was "shelved".Recently,since recovering, I decided to try to complete the series and would like to know how to accomplish that.It was distributed by Ideaplanet.com on a TV ad Can you help?
I will give you my address over a more secure link
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Commemorative Coins
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I bought this and followed the usage directions to a T. It did not work, it was a total waste of my money, do not waste yours. I am very..."
- "Bad service in the store 243 falmouth Rd, hyannis Ma 02601 , my family come to florida and im waiting like 1 one for one order, that suck..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."